- Exterior Color Consultations: We offer images of your existing home in color choices you have selected to help make the decision easier for you. Choosing what color to paint your home is an important decision and we want you to be confident in your final choice.
- Residential Homes
- Commercial Buildings
- Wood Rot Repair
- Deck/Fence Staining
- Power Washing
- Caulking and Sealing
We provide a very thorough process for our surface preparation to ensure we uncover and repair all existing damage, minimize future deterioration, ensure your home is sealed to prevent water intrusion and air leaks. The surface preparation processes includes:
- Identifying rotten or damaged wood and discussing solutions with you to ensure the home's substrates are sound.
- Removing deteriorated caulk and applying new, high quality caulk.
- Removing and replacing deteriorated window putty (aka glazing) to stabilize window glass.
- Power washing to remove dirt and organic growth such as, mold and algae, so that the house is clean and the new primer/paint can adhere correctly.
- Scraping to remove loose and peeling paint from wood, stucco, ferrous and non ferrous metals where peeling is obvious, as well as in areas we know have a tendency to peel or bubble.
- Sanding scraped areas to ensure paint edges don't peel up, as well as improved performance.
Proper preparation is a key factor in solidifying a quality paint job. We take the time to do it right to ensure the best results for our clients.
Exterior Color Trends
Photos via Pinterest